Monday, March 5, 2012

Saartjie

She’d stopped dreaming paradise
When the last tourist shipwrecked her boat
Out lost in the troubled waters swimming the unknown


I will dream of her forever
Her prayers tucked under my sheets
Of the things her eyes read, the language her body speaks


It lives within me.


Her soul auctioned out under the guise of showtime.
Presidents faces forms the basis of her American Dream .
Representing land of the free where she is obviously deceived
Locked in drunken fantasies, where her womb is the key


Eyes closed mind at risk where she can’t decipher her sacredness,
A trust so well hidden bites her with deadly venom
The Eve of Adams rise is now the darkest night


I will forever sing her song and dance to her rhythm, the way she pictured it.
Before she was tained,
Before her face was painted
Her bump and rump shakin vessel exposed to filthy wine


Her angelic nature aborted before its time
And as she lays down her burden, I pick up her load with tears, fears and resilience
To carry upon my shoulders and never allow us to fall again.