Thursday, June 12, 2014

First Things First

I have to admit that I am not as proactive as I wish I was. I am more reactive. For example I am constantly seeking inspiration and I have a seeking nature.

First things first! I have to thank a dear friend more like a kindred... Ashley. My long lost sister... For inspiring me so much in my life. She is a beautiful young woman, an amazing mother, a humble business woman and so much more. I believe goodness is a cycle that is ever flowing and she will definitely get all the good she puts out.

I was inspired by Ashley to continue to write. So yes... You are inspiring and have inspired me in so many ways and I am more than grateful to have you as a friend!


I've been asked by many.. Where does my energy go? It goes through my mind to the words I write and I am master of creation. Of what I wish to translate to my readers.


So here's to sisterhood, inspiration, and energy!

Nye